Any short-sleeved shirt can be folded with this simple method.. Take a couple of minutes to learn this simple technique and you can save your time and effort whenever you fold your laundry.
- Lay the shirt flat. Spread the T-shirt on a flat surface
- Imagine a line running from the far shoulder to the bottom of the shirt
- Pinch the midpoint of this line with your left hand (Make sure you are pinching both front and back of the shirt. Not necessary to find the exact middle of the line)
- Use your right hand to pinch the end of the line of the shoulder
- Move your right hand around your left of the bottom of the T-shirt
- Use the hand pinching the shoulder to also pinch the fabric at the bottom of the T-shirt.
- Uncross your hands and pick up the shirt.
Buy your favourite T Shirts online from V Star : http://bit.ly/1I13GXX